| || |
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Statutory rights are not affected.
- The warranty only applies to Cavalier 'stain-less' ranges.
- You must register your warranty within 1 month of purchase to be valid.
- Complaints will only be taken into consideration upon presentation of the original purchase invoice.
- These warranties apply only to the original carpet purchaser and is not transferable.
- The warranty is only valid for a Grade A quality carpet.
- The carpet needs to be fitted in areas for which the carpet is suitable.
- The carpet must be installed by a qualified fitter and in the approved manner according to the guidelines laid down in BS 5325 on a solid floor.
- The carpet must be cleaned by a professional cleaning company every two years, and you must retain evidence of this cleaning by keeping invoices and receipts. Sensible protection measures, such as doormats and similar must be taken to protect the carpet.
- This stain warranty covers staining caused solely by food and drinks.
- The warranty does not apply to spots made intentionally or by negligence, nor to spots which appeared during the laying of the carpet, nor to spots caused by a fire, water damage or any similar accident.
- Similarly, spots which have appeared following an unsuitable use of chemical products, improper cleaning methods or the use of the carpet for a purpose for which it is not intended are not covered.
- The warranty does not apply in the event of deterioration due to normal wear and tear of the carpet, crushing of the fibres and/or shading.
- Responsibility for any other direct or indirect damage is expressly excluded.
- If the carpet has to be replaced, Cavalier will deliver, an equivalent carpet chosen from our range, for the defective surfaces, to the exclusion of other demands.
- The compensation for re-laying is limited to £2.42/m2, no compensation is allowed for any carpet disposal.
- The guarantee does not cover the costs incurred for moving any furniture while the new carpet is being laid.
- If applicable, the surface to be replaced is limited to the room involved.
- An independant expert will be appointed in the event of disagreement to inspect the carpet on-site.
- Your statutory rights are not effected by this warranty.